- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and oil in another large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add grated carrots, crushed pineapple, walnuts.
- Divide into 14 greased and large muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 170c.
- While cakes are cooking prepare the glaze by heating all the ingredients in a pan while stirring until combined.
- Pour the glaze over the cakes and then continue baking for around 10 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and carefully remove from the tins.
- Top with cream cheese icing and chopped walnuts.
Credit to this SMH article.