Go back to the homepage
- Don't skimp on the flour. Good quality spelt is essential for these muffins.
- Experiment with flavours! All sorts of things work, pumpkin, ricotta.
- Eat them the day you bake them.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add soy milk, vegetable oil and mix to combine.
- Grate apples and mix in immediately.
- Allow to soak in the fridge overnight (you can skip this step if needed).
- Add seasonal fruit.
- Divide into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 180c for 35 to 40 minutes.